Goal: to create an application for finance tracking.
Application looks like a big coin holder. Incomes, wallets and user's spendings are represented as a piles of coins. Simple drag-and-drop is needed to write down, for example, salary income or gas purchase.
Finance tracking is made for statistics. We prepared three types of reports:
- daily bills;
- monthly incomes and expenses;
- detailed report of expenses by categories.
It's no secret how whimsy iPhone users are. First of all, they do not like to enter an unnecessary information. We took care of them and automatized the application:
- during the first launch application spots the expense categories, that are based on the user's monthly income;
- bill-to-bill money transfer uses actual exchange rates;
- application stores over 100 categories (restaurants, cars, foodstuffs, etc). When user creates a new expenditure category, we prompt him/her an appropriate one and also help to choose an icon.
A customer and the most of users were extremely satisfied with the application. We were also happy about that. Now we are developing an Android version of Coin Keeper.