Mobile applications development
Mobile development can be separated into 4 stages:
- thinking of a great idea;
- planning user interface;
- development and testing.
We will be glad to do any of this stages or all of them. You can find examples of apps we've build in our portfolio.
Our competitive advantages:
- Cross-platform development
Apps for different platforms (iPhone + iPad + Android + Windows Phone 7) are developed by the same programmers, who use one single language
This reduces plenty of potential bugs and significantly simplifies adding new features.
- Truly high quality
We never launch apps we are ashamed of. All of our products are done with love and care for details.
This is true for both ui design and software development. Supplemented by our rich experience in creating mobile applications we produce perfect product.
- Excellent service
We are proud for what we do and we love our customers. During the whole process of application development we constantly think about customer goals and work hardly to implement them.
Our managers answer calls and emails super fast, even on weekends and holidays. We will never dissapear and will complete all work just in time.
Still thinking? Try it!
↑Mobile applications promotion
Application development is just a first step. Second step, which is even more important, is its promotion. You need to attract users for your application.
By the way, all our customers get free advices about application promotion for their marketing departments.
There is only on channel for selling mobile applications - AppStore for iPhone and Android Market for Android. That is why it's crucial to get all your attention to app distribution on this market, dounbly important to do it right after application launch.
We have both knowledge and ability to help you with successful app distribution. This service includes:
- consulting about icon and application design;
- making beautiful app screenshots for pages in AppStore and Android Market;
- writing nice and friendly app description;
- help with embedding analytics into application and explaining how to use it;
- creating video;
- preparing press-kit (screenshots, video, different text versions);
- sending press release to all popular app review sites;
Even after most successful launch app lifecycle isn't ended. App should be supported, it should attract more users, implement user ideas and feature requests.
We can propose you monthly promotion, which includes:
- analyzing user requests and planning its implementaion;
- sending press releases about new versions of an app to all popular app review sites;/li>
- buying and optimizing mobile context ads (Google Admob, Fiksu, others).
↑Prototype in 48 hours
Missing a deadline? App had to be done yesterday? Investing deal is about to be lost?
We are ready to help you! Our most talented developers will be literally closed in a room and supplied with food and tons of coffee with just one goal - create working application prototype including both iPhone and Android versions.
Of course it won't have all the functions, and it might be not that beautiful. But it will definetly do what you've requested.